miércoles, 8 de agosto de 2012

Orden

Ayer tuve una gran charla con Fernando que me ayudó harto, pude darme cuenta de más cosas y estoy un poco más optimista pero aún no actúo así que esto sigue igual.

Ah, fuck it, I feel more comfortable in english.

Another lie was told today, but I know they sense something, they know too, in a way. Despite this, they're not telling me anything, I know that they want me to speak up and fight for this.

Oh, I just realized that I didn't work out today, in fact, it was just another empty day, kudos to me, but anyway, I'll try and exercise tomorrow, picking up the other two programs. I need to do it, for fuck's sake, it's not that hard.
....

My vision is clear, the way has been revealed, I just need one act of willpower to get me going, one giant push to start this fire, all I need is the spark. It's really, really bad not to have anything else to write about, I mean, if I were in normal circumstances, I'd spend much more time writing about my "crush", my work, my studies, my plans for the present and the future, my everyday experiences... But no, here I am, lamenting myself over my missed oportunities and my fuck ups throughout my life.

At least I know my traumas, my fears and my guilt. I know what happened and I know what I need to do now, but just like Fernando said, I have to take one step at a time.


"Baby steps into giant strides"


PD: Ah sí, pta que quedó fea esta volá, ya la arreglaré para que esté más cool.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario