miércoles, 7 de marzo de 2012

Faith

"Leap of Faith", this is a big and important phrase, a concept mostly used in relationships, and I think i'ts amazing because it means to throw yourself without looking back, to love a person without limits and to really be in a serious commitment, to trust in that complex yet beautiful connection that one has with another person...It really is wonderful but it doesn't always happen, and for me, it was a failure, I couldn't do it and though I'm passing through another stage in my life now, I have to go back to that phrase and take it from a different angle.

I have to take my own leap of faith, not for anyone else but myself, for my dreams, I need to break the glass and live, for once, just trust and go forward, whitout really knowing what's gonna happen, leave your fears behind and strive for happiness.

I've learned a lot in all this time, now it's time to apply it. I have to commit, to love, to trust myself, and maybe one day I'll be able to take the leap of faith in a relationship.

But now I must do ir just for myself, I know that in a relationship you also do it for yourself but this is different, now I have to take my own hand and pull me through this hardships. I know I can do it, I can be brave, I want to be extraordinary. It is time to take flight.


Besides, I have great family and friends to help me, it's going to be alright, my will is strong.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario