martes, 27 de marzo de 2012

Epiphany...in music and energy

It's like you were waiting for me the whole time, August. Or maybe it was me, I was waiting and I finally got to know you, and the music. It was so beautiful, August Rush.

Now I need to explore this, my energy in those moments was incredible, the connection of the notes, the rhythm of life, the flux of my energy was something I've never experienced before, or maybe a couple of times but...

Thank you for the music, I really needed it. And it all comes to show that when you move forward, the universe helps you...After that bad and numbing stall, I decided to walk again and then, it came, right at night, thank you, August Rush.



It's hard to express it really, but that state was really something else, the music, the rythm, it is all conected and I can feel it. Each and every sound, every movement makes a difference in the universe and it is all composed  and built in a magnificent way. I sense that, just as August received his music from the universe, we all can receive a grand experience from it, we just have to pay attention. And I guess that I'm able to feel some of that, maybe not the music, but something like the flux, it comes in energy, in thoughts, it's amazing...

I think I'll have to address this matter again , but for now, let's go!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario