jueves, 20 de septiembre de 2012

Here I go again

So, it finally happened. It was ugly. I finally talked about that thing, I didn't really tell them, but at least they know something. Now, the path is clearer than before. It's definitely better this way, tomorrow I'll go and see if I can get an appointment with a psychologist and, with that help, I'll attack my problems. I'm not really relieved yet, I expect to tell my parents everything later, when I'm ready to do it. For now, I'll get a full time job so I can prepare to study again. The situation now is that they know, again, the lies that I told since the last talk, so I don't need to hide anymore, in the near future the conversation about our problems will happen, but for now, I need to focus on what's in front of me.

I think I'm a little better than before, I can't say that all the weight was lifted because there's still so much that I need to say but, with what happened, I can now begin to work and solve this, move forward.


That book has helped me a lot.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario